Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Outside?

Friday, October 15, 2010

At 4:30 am, H.B. was awake sitting up in his crate, him in one corner and his diaper in the other. He gave me a look like 'get this dirty thing out of here!' I have no idea how he wiggled out of it. I cleaned him up, put on a new one, and gave him a little massage before putting him back in his crate for a nap.At 8:00 am, Rob gave him his breakfast and medicine and then it was outside for some fresh air. In the afternoon, we gave him another outdoor walk since the weather was so nice. The tail walking works well, but it's hard on our arms and backs. We are picking up a sling this week.


The rest of the day was more of the same: food, water, diaper change, medicine, walks, etc. Harrison's bed sores began to concern me so I called the doctor and they said to watch them closely.

No comments: